Thursday, March 29, 2012

Early 1930s Carter's Overalls Waistband Size Tags


Nice lot of three H.W. Carter & Sons, Carter's Overalls, waistband size tags. These were part of a collection I picked up several years ago. For me, other than the graphics, the best part of this collection was being able to know exactly when these tags were used because everything was dated. In the case of these Carter's tags, the original owner of the overalls wrote the date they were purchased. From top to bottom the dates are May 23, 1930, June 6, 1932 and October 16, 1933.

3 comments:

  1. hi Dwiggs, i love all your work wear ephemera ! thanks for posting ! where can i see your work? i'd like to see your designs
    thanks
    Arnoud
    arnoudv@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I have many vantage Denim jacket and coat please interested contact me on call or WhatsApp
    00923121224087

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dwiggs ill try to message you now, my phone no is +1 917 618 5555

    ReplyDelete