Big Jack Manufacturing Company ink blotter from around the mid to late 1940s. The image of the strong man up top was trademarked in 1943. The company was founded in 1905 by John S. Lipscomb as the Mahoney-Lipscomb Overall Company. It was later named the Head-Lipscomp-McCormick Overall Company. In 1921 the company officially became Big Jack Manufacturing Company. They were located in Bristol, Tennessee/Virginia.
|Super Big Jack Overall Sign recently on ebay|